A Baby in Your Life
Everything is all set. The bassinet is tucked away in the corner. The baby wipes and diapers are stacked in the freshly painted cabinets. Even a mural has been added to the wall complete with ducks, frogs, and fish.
The nursery is complete, but something is still missing– a baby that you can call your own. For years you have found yourself “trying to conceive.” You have been attempting to fill the nursery with a bundle of joy that makes your life complete. You want a baby to have the family that you have always envisioned.
With IVF- New Jersey, we can transform your life from “trying” to have a baby, to actually conceiving. With our expert team of doctors at IVF-NJ, we can evaluate what can increase your chances of successfully conceiving a child.
But what is the process like? What are the costs? What should I know about In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)? All of these questions will be answered in our blog, so keep reading to learn more about how IVF- New Jersey can help deliver the baby that you have been yearning for.
7 Things You Should Know about IVF
So you might have questions about IVF, and you might even have lots of questions. Below, you will find 7 tidbits of important information that will give you some insight into the IVF process and what you should know!
- So what is IVF? In-Vitro Fertilization involves the stimulation of multiple eggs to grow. The entire process consists of stimulating eggs, fertilizing the eggs in a lab setting, and transferring the fertilized eggs into the uterus. This process along with the help of the IVFNJ team, you can help you conceive the family you have always wanted.
- During your first consultation with IVF-New Jersey, we discuss all of your options and help decide what the best treatment is for you. During an orientation, you have personal access with our IVF nurse coordinator, an IVFNJ physician, and a financial counselor. Your entire team will discuss your medical history and your goals, and help make your dreams, reality.
- One of the benefits of IVF is that your eggs can be evaluated and then fertilization can be confirmed in the lab. The laboratory can ensure that a greater concentration of sperm is used for fertilization, for greater results.
- Our patients come from all over the world to visit IVF-NJ. Why? Because we pride our practice on offering the best services to make you as comfortable as possible, with the best results as well. We work with you to help in this delicate process, and are willing to go “around the world” for our clients.
- We believe in evaluating the whole body with our fertility treatments. Because we have seen both the personal and scientific effects of acupuncture, we offer this service in our clinic. Acupuncture can help with menstruation, thickening the cell walls of the uterus, and even provide stress relief to help with infertility.
- At IVFNJ, we also offer infertility counseling to relieve both stress and uncertainty during the infertility process. All of your questions and concerns can be addressed during these treatments, so you can feel as stress-free as possible during this time.
- If you would like to learn more about other patients’ experiences, then check out our success stories. These stories can help you see who we have helped, and review why other patients have come to see us.
If you think that IVFNJ might be a good fit for you, then feel free to call us to schedule an orientation. We will answer any questions that you might have, and provide you will the tools to make an informed decision about your fertility health.
- IVFNJ. About Us. http://www.ivfnj.com/about