How IVF Can Help with Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
Pregnancy Loss and Your Family
Every time it happens, it becomes more and more difficult to process. You try to pick yourself up the best that you can and keep telling yourself that it is all going to work out—it can all work out next time.
Early pregnancy loss can be extremely tortuous. Feeling the sentiments of euphoria when you find out that you are pregnancy and then feeling defeated when you know that the nursery still will not be filled.
At IVFNJ, we understand how challenging and emotional this time can be for you and your family. That is why we are here to help. We want to see our patients carry out successful, long-term pregnancies so that families can be complete. We offer the latest procedures, technology, and the best practitioners to ensure that we can help you achieve what was once impossible—a newborn baby. Keep reading our blog to learn more about early pregnancy loss and how IVFNJ can help.
The IVFNJ Difference
Early pregnancy loss is not uncommon. 15 to 20 percent of all pregnancies are lost in the early stages. As maternal and paternal ages advance to 40 years old and up, then the rate of loss can be as high as 40 percent.
In addition, with each subsequent pregnancy loss, the risk of losing the next pregnancy increases.
At IVFNJ, we can identify the causes of repeated miscarriages and try to create a plan that addresses your specific needs. We perform a full evaluation of the most common causes of repeated pregnancy loss and customize your treatments.
Some of the reasons for recurrent pregnancy loss include:
- Genetic- genetic abnormalities are random and/or genetic errors in a fetus. We search for the possible cause of abnormality and work to treat it.
- Anatomical- abnormalities in the uterus can lead to recurrent miscarriage. If abnormalities are found with the anatomical structure, our surgeons at IVFNJ can help the issues with operative hysteroscopy.
- Hormonal- hormonal imbalances can affect the chances of maintaining a pregnancy. Hormone therapies can help increase the chances of becoming pregnant, and with our experts, you can have detailed treatments that will best serve you.
- Immunological causes along with Thrombophilias- there are certain conditions that make women more susceptible to blood clots. We will review if this is an item to be taken into consideration for your overall health.
IVFNJ and You
If you or someone you know has been struggling with pregnancy loss, then do not hesitate to contact our team of doctors and specialists at IVFNJ. We will work with you to develop the best treatment plan for your specific needs. We also conduct a thorough examination and work-up to learn more about your reproductive health.
If you have been trying to have a baby and have faced multiple closed doors, let the team at IVFNJ work to make your parenting dreams, reality.
- IVFNJ. Recurrent Pregnancy Loss. http://www.ivfnj.com/recurrent-pregnancy-loss/